When it comes to navigating the digital noise in today’s competitive ecommerce landscape, many businesses are finding frustrations with their current digital marketing tactics to convert prospects.
Now is the time to focus on inbound marketing strategies and we’ve curated a list of the top four hacks to boost your brand’s engagement and conversions.
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, Passive Income Streaming™ will earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you. We’d like to thank you for your support.
1. Harness the power of SEO
For every business looking to increase sales and reach more prospects, SEO is one of the best bets.
- If done in-house, it can save you a great deal of money
- Opens another channel for your prospects to reach your brand
- You can also guide your organic visitors to your social media handles to better your social media following and engagement. This helps you keep your prospects close and can boost conversions through your social media channels.
To leverage the full potential of SEO, it’s best to improvise in the following areas.
- Understand Google Rankbrain: Every Google search results page is the product of a number of codes working in sync based on machine learning.This Google algorithm is known as Google Rankbrain.
The aim is to understand how it works, so, you can upgrade your SEO strategy in compliance with the algorithms.
- Create epic content pieces:The average content length of top 10 Google search results is 1890 words.It’s always better to create content that is rich with information, covering all the important topics around the main title.
- Work on your CTR:While you are doing everything to produce lasting results using SEO, it’s crucial to understand that SEO won’t always get you better CTRs.In fact, better CTRs will help you with SEO.
So, for every epic blog post that you write, also write an epic meta with an actionable title.
- Stay updated with new/upcoming SEO trends:Most marketers with minimal SEO knowledge know about SEO tactics like building backlinks. improving page speed, uploading sitemaps and creating easy to go through navigation menus,Which is why reading and writing about the same every time won’t make sense.
Marketers-cum-bloggers like Neil Patel and Brian Dean also are incredibly useful when SEO and marketing are concerned.
This is how Colorwhistle successfully boosted organic traffic by 450%. Focusing on long-tail keywords. Refining on-page SEO elements. Optimizing their site architecture for mobile users. And building links that mattered.
Another way you can game up your inbound marketing strategy is by ensuring the efficiency of your social media marketing campaigns.
What you can do is focus on social media platforms where your audience is active. For example, there’s a number of B2B businesses neglecting social media channels like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, even when their audience is active there.
Now, even if they are enjoying good results from SEO or through Google Adwords, neglecting a whole realm of marketing opportunities will keep pulling them down.
Don’t let that happen to your brand. Increase your brand’s channels on the internet. Create content for all social media platforms whether Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or YouTube.
This strategy of running cross-channel campaigns has been benefiting big brands for long. Like this one time when Dollar Shave Club came up with their humorous #RazorBurncampaign.
This campaign was a take on the companies that claim their blades can be used for over a month.
3. Explore more referral strategies
One great way of selling your products is by making others sell it with you.
The big e-commerce giants like Amazon, eBay and Walmart all employ a referral marketing strategy.
Offering a part of the sales revenue to the individuals or businesses bringing in leads helps businesses sell more, without increasing their marketing efforts.
Take Dropbox for example. With PPC going out of their budget at a time and long-tail search terms being too competitive, they took the referral route.
This worked so well that 35% of all sign-ups now come through referrals.
Apparently, the internet in 2019 is a sea of opportunities. This has given rise to a number of influencers and referral marketers who’d be willing to promote your product on their media channels for fairly generous compensation.
All you need to do is find the right people and ensure an air-tight implementation of the marketing tactics.
The last step in most conversion funnels is of converting leads into customers. This is where your sales team comes into play.
Basically, you have gotten your prospects a long way down your funnel. At this point, they may need further convincing. Or a better offer. So, the best you can do is to give them what they want.
For example, Booking.com brilliantly uses pressure inducing messages on their website to boost their conversions.
These are all pressure inducing messages that are working wonders for Booking.com. The reason is, these messages really make the prospects feel the need for hurrying up before they miss out on the opportunity.
Companies need to work on it and see how they can push their prospects through this last-minute resistance. Also, it’s important to understand what can work the best for you. The thought-process matters a great deal here.
Instead of trying to personalize because everyone else is, start thinking on the level of, how you can help your prospects at this conversion hurdle?
Free trials. Demos and exclusive discounts are only the beginning, you can provide way better offers than these alone.
And then you can monitor results against these offers. This will help you improvise your future offers.
Marketing your product or service adequately will always be one of your organization’s top concerns. To make sure things are being done right, it’s important to know the right tactics.
Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, Passive Income Streaming™ will earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you. We’d like to thank you for your support.